Battery

     I changed out the battery that came with the car (it was only 2 years
old, but the car wouldn't start one day and the battery wasn't registering
high enough even after having been charged).  The first battery I got turned
out to be a bad one and I also had to have a new battery cable put in as
well.  The car ran great for a while after that, but then this battery
(while it is a good battery) keeps draining, so I know it's not that.