Bay Area,San Francisco CA, Car Show 9/15

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 10:01 AM
Subject: IML: Bay Area, CA, Car Show 9/15

Imperial related.  Showing my 61 Imperial Convert. at the Freewheelers 19th Annual Benefit Car Show in Collingwood Park, 19th and Collingwood, one block west of Castro Street, in San Francisco, on Sunday, Sept. 15, 11AM to 4 PM.  About 100 cars, all kinds and decades back to the 20's, will be on display to benefit the Positive Resource Center.  Come and enjoy yourselves.  Donation is $7.  Vote for your favorites in the various categories.

Great if Imperial folks from around the San Francisco Bay Area could/would attend.  I'll be looking for you on Sunday.  Everybody is most welcome--families, kids, pets, significant others of all kinds--a very inclusive event.  Please stop by.

Sincerely, Henry Hopkins
 510-559-9134

cell 510-220-9134, in case you get lost.