Winter storage

In the next couple of weeks I will be retiring Genie for the winter.It gets very cold here and we get alot of snow.I dont have a garage to keep her in but I will be covering her with a tarp.Besides the obvious things like removing her battery and making sure the anti-freeze is up is there any suggestions as to what else should be done.Im hoping to keep her mobile as on a nice day I think it would be good for her (and me)to drive a few blocks.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Tony 1972 Imperial LeBaron(Genie)
        1987 Chrysler LeBaron(Teenie)cause she is