Ballast Resistor/Electronic Ignition Question

Ballast Resistor/Electronic Ignition Question

I installed a MOPAR Performance electronic ignition system in my '65 Crown. The
ballast resistor that came with the EI system is a different shape than the
stock ballast resistor (and, therefore, does not fit into the original bracket
on the firewall). Does anyone know if the stock ballast resistor can be used
with the EI system?

Mark Harris
'65 Crown Four Door
'67 Crown Coupe (Mobile Director)