Brake Booster repair kit

Karps is one of the few sources, and they will not sell
parts - only the compete service.  They claim that it is
for liability reasons.

They may also have a corner on the market that's too good
to pass up.

You may have to pay someone to redo yours....

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/ComponentParts/Chassis/Brakes/Resources.html

I am not certain where Karps is located in the website, but
seem to remember them being here in the SF Bay Area.  San
Jose, maybe?

-Kenyon