Ballast Resistors

For the benefit of newer members, let me suggest that you buy a spare
ballast resistor and put it in your glovebox.
 I just bought one this morning for my new 73 LeBaron (Kerry Pinkerton);
Standard Motor Products RU-12- $6.99.
No RWD Mopar should be without a spare ballast resistor.

Phil Brust
1973 Imperial LeBaron
1982 Imperial