Stages of Imperial Ownership

> 9.  Geez, if I get a 2nd mortgage on the house I could
> probably get a
> 3rd Imperial
> 10.  Mortgaging the house
>
> And so on.  I don't know where this ends up . . .
> anybody?
>
> Mark M

See the old lady down the street with 50 cats for your
answer.

Also, make sure that you will the cars to a fellow club
member or buddy that is trustworthy so that you-know-who
doesn't come by and poach your cars for a derby while your
relatives are confused about what to do with the "in
progress" portion of your "legacy".

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute