62 Harmonic Balancer Help

Hello everyone,

The harmonic balancer has separated/come apart on my 62 Imperial Lebaron.
Is the harmonic balancer specifically balanced to the crankshaft  in my
engine.....or will a harmonic balancer off another 413 engine from 1959 to
1965 work?

I'm trying to find out if I have some other options besides having the
original one rebuilt.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Carrothers
56,59,60,62,64 Imperials