Imperials & 707's

Hugh wrote<
>What I want to do is contact them when the one with the big 707 on the tail,
which is currently sticking out from a hangar, is showing any sign of
movement to see if they will allow me to get some pictures made of my 1958
under or near the plane.  I spoke about this with a newspaper man and the<

Hugh, I had the same idea to do something like that with my '59 Imperial,
problem is finding a 707 anywhere in North America. I saw several a few years
ago out in Tucson Arizona where they lie in heaps waiting to be scrapped.
John Travolta's is about the only one that comes into LAX, don't know how
difficult it would be to get a photo shoot with his jet!
Bill '59 Crown