computer lessons

I suggest that if a computer user is unsure of what to click to perform an
action with their particular email client, they simply read the help
documentation.  EVERY program has one, so does Windows.  I am of course
assuming that because this IS a mailing list that everyone CAN read.  Give
it a shot folks!

hint:  See the menu item called "Help"?  (of course, your's will not show
the quotation marks)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Imperial programming.