Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: IML: ruff running

Robert,

If you address an email to Bill and ask him direct
questions, that is a private email that is not appropriate
to send to all 500 members of the IML mailing list.

In situations such as this, please cut out the IML address
and replace it with the intended recipient's address, as I
have dont to send this to you.

The Admin group will be publishing a guide on how to do
this address swap soon, but we really need your help in the
mean time.  People are leaving the IML in large numbers and
are complaining about extra email that is not relevant to
the list.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to count on your assistance
in cleaning up the lists' collective mailbox.

-Kenyon
OIC Admin Dept

--- Robert Hanekamp <bobsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Bill.
> Thank you for your help.
> After working on it we are going to put on a new carb.
> and see if that does it.
> I will let you know when I get it done and if that was
> the trouble.
> Will you be at Carlisle next month if everything goes
> right I will have the car there.
> Thank you.
> Bob

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious