My apologies to Robert

I must publicly apologize to Robert.

After putting out an APB that posters to the IML are
supposed to address stuff to the individual, I did the same
darned thing in replying to him publicly in error as I was
telling him not to do in his IML postings (very ironic).

This was a slip of the mouse, and should have been a one to
one message, so please hold the applause for my mistake.

I do try to practice what I preach, but must admit to my
once-per-quarter mistake when I make it.

A thousand apologies for my inconsistency.

-Kenyon the befuddled IML Admin guy