Rattling heat shield

Steve, thanks for the insight.  The hose between the snorkel and and heat
shield is already removed (its in the trunk till next winter).  There is a
second hole on the air cleaner in order to reduce restriction at WOT high rpm.
However, I would like to keep that heat shield, because I am sure it will help
somewhat reduce the underhood temperature in the hot summer days.  The question
here is, how do I keep it from rattling?  I can't see how it attaches on the
heads (do not have a 69+ shop manual).

Thanks

D^2

Quoting Otis Davidson <otisdavidson@xxxxxxxxxxx>: