Cheap electronic ignition

On the other heand, the old-tech bulky module was under waranty for 50,000
miles.  How many miles of waranty do you get from the Pentronix?  Unless you do
get a similar waranty from Pentronix, I would think that in terms of
reliability, there may be a potential advantage with the old bulky deal.

Just a thought.

D^2