Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 10:52 PM
Subject: IML: semi-easy 60 Imperial questions!

Hey list I messed up and didn't mark the vacuum lines when I disconnected.
Can someone please tell me what 2 hoses connect to the intake manifold?!
I have the large vacuum hose going to the brake booster then to the vacuum canister under the drivers fender. That leaves two other connections! One Large and one relatively smaller than the other. I think one goes to the vacuum source hose on the a/c heater switch and I think one goes to the windshield washer canister on the radiator mount, but which one to what? I am also not sure where all the hoses on the windshield washer canister go. one is labeled WATER- I assume this goes to the actual sprayers? The other says CONTROL- I guess this goes to the actual switch on the dash, and the other says COUPLER -Is this the vacuum thing under the dashboard behind the radio? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
I have one other question, In all my stuff, I have a curved plastic container that is labeled gas. What is this? Where does this go? And what connects to the vent line off the front of the gas tank (not the fill end, but the other)? does it just hang out there in the breeze or what.
Marc Lamp
60 Imp 4dr ht