To paint or not to paint/Hugh's accident/GO FOR IT!

To paint or not to paint/Hugh's accident/GO FOR IT!

My Fellow Imperialist,
     Why do we have to spread out so far across this
world of ours? Is it because if we were clustered
together the world would forget the mighty automobile
the Imperial is? Or is it to save as many as we
can(can't own just one can ya?). It is a question for
our Maker! You may be asking why is he starting like
this?  Well I was thinking if we all COULD get
together and Could share "hands on teaching" what we
know. ALL our cars would be done at a fraction of the
cost and done well! I wish I could show our budding
(hopefully) painters what I have learned (although I
am no master LOL)but I do a very decent job and I
haven't got any formal traing...just
watching,reading,asking.
     I have not felt so good about a paint job as the
ones I have done myself. Story time, had a 383 Dart
convert, hired someone to do the body and paint, he
strips it to metal starts some work and runs off 2
states away. So here I am with a car to metal, rainy
season approaching and a lot of supplies. Not wanting
the car I had owned since I was 16 to melt into the
ground, I picked off were he left it. I ended up
painting it with gun in one hand drop light in the
other! There was only 1 run (1" long) and 2
mosquitos(not as numerous as in other parts of the
country!) which both came out. It was nearly perfect
except for the forementioned things! Did I mention it
was Black! The morale to the story how do you know you
can or can not swim if you do not jump in the water!
      Again I suggest the JC/Vo-Tech classes as
cheap/inexpensive and totally valuable imfo and
learning!

Thad the ImpPoster
Wishing his wife would loosen the purse strings so he
could paint and invite everyone who wants to come to
his house to learn!