dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 8:55 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dietmar's site, was RE: IML: Imperials and passenger side mirrors

Dietmar,

I was checking your beautiful website one more time.  I noticed you have an
open air cleaner on the 440.  Thair filter sits without the usual sheet
metal
silencer.  My question is: do you have significant noise level from the
unsilenced intake?  I am only interested about part load.  At WOT, I can
forgive some intake noise.  In fact, I might even enjoy it.

Thanks

D^2