Le Baron protocol?

Hugh,
After extensive research (OK, I looked at the 74 & 75 pages, GAWD, that
waterfall grille is georgeous!), and looking at my '63 brochure, the winner
is "LeBaron". One word. Little "e".

BTW, I wish I'd get off my duff and get my 'vert ready to travel. I'm
missing TWO Texas events. I could kick myself!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.io.com/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible