Upcoming Texas Events

> BTW, I wish I'd get off my duff and get my 'vert ready to travel. I'm
> missing TWO Texas events. I could kick myself!
>
> Mark Evans
> 1963 Imperial Crown Convertible

Well, come anyway!  Your 68 Dodge Polara convertible will be extremely
popular with many.  A '63 Imperial convertible, of course, would be truly
awesome, but its your participation, sir, that is most welcome.

At the Bastrop meet, we will have folks from the local Mopar clubs from
Austin, San Antonio and Houston, and it could be a good chance to meet some
folks in your area who are very receptive to our kind of luxury cars.  The
constant complaint, that all these clubs are about is racing is somewhat
overstated.   It is on this Saturday coming up.  It is NOT at Bastrop state
park.  Its at a city park and sports field area down by the river.

Here are three added inducements:

1.  There is a 1963 Imperial at Dr. Mopars, just nearby.
2.  There is 1957 / 58 undergoing conversion to a Batmobile in Bastrop
itself.
3.  The Rosankey museum is also nearby.  These may just be the best kept
secret in the automotive world.  Located, literally, in the middle of
nowhere, but not at the center but one of the extreme edges, this collection
is truly magnificent and second to none.  There is a polished aluminium boat
tail Rolls Royce there, a star of the collection of over one hundred
vehicles.  There is even a Citroen 2CV, which rates the place cooler than
cool in my humble estimation.

Hugh