New members cars added to IML site

Hi all,
  Here are a couple of new web pages I have added
thanks to members sharing info with the Webmonsters
group.

First is the lovely 1965 Midnight Blue Imperial
Convertible owned by Joe Holsom.   Lots of nice picts
and some of the history of the car are posted at;
http://www.imperialclub.com/yearbyYear/1965/JoeHolsom/index.htm

Second is a very unusual Light blue 1957 Imperial
Coupe with dual quad carbs on the mighty 392 Hemi!
Something I have often thought of for my 57 imp.
anyway a Georgeous coupe with a LOT fo get up and go.
 See it at;
http://www.imperialclub.com/yearbyYear/1957/dougwright/index.htm

Keep em coming and we'll keep on adding em!
Jeff Ingraham
64-66 Web librarian