Help with '81 Imperial Carb Problems

Hi Everyone,

Below is a message that came to me through the
Imperial web site.  I have no expertise with the '81s
(although I'd sure like to own one someday!), so
hopefully some of you who are knowledgeable can help
out this person.  Please reply directly to
jhlawitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx since this person is not a
member of the mailing list.