Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 6:59 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Headlight switch for a '66 Imperial

Jim,

Bill Ulman here with the '66 Imperial Convertible, I have been to your place a couple of times (you sold me a service manual, we unloaded a trailer to get at it, remember?).  Anyway, tonight somewhere on the way home, my dash lights went out!  I have heard of this happening before, but now it is me.  Do I need a new switch?  Do you have one, and how much if you do?  Can mine be rebuilt?

thanks for anything you can help me with

Regards,

Bill