'66 on e-Bay

When I see something like that, first thing that comes to mind is shill
bidding. Where the seller or his buddys bump the bid up, to see how high an
actual bidder has bid. eBay tries to keep on top of this kind of thing, but
it's really hard to stop. My usual plan of action for online auctions, is to
get in early and bid small, then watch where it goes. Then if it goes too
high, walk away. And yes, I like to bid late, my money is worth as much to
me, as anyone else's is to them. So if I can save some money, or more
important, not have everything I bid on, bumped up to the amount of my bid,
the only way I can see is to bid as late as possible. I haven't bought large
items like a whole automobile yet, but I figure the same standards apply.
And it never hurts my feelings to walk away, cause there's always another
one turn up. Even some of the most rare items, are more common than you'd
expect.
Phil <><
. I really wonder about some of the cars that