re 66 on ebay & 81-83 bumpers

that 66 looks nice, (check out the rare rear window
louvered sunshade) but to my eye those don't look like
hubcaps, they appear to be trim rings and centre caps.
(around '67 ?). the colour looks similar to an
original shade but i'm not 100% sure. the wider white
walls don't look bad at all but thats up to the
owner's taste, although i'd put tires with less large
w/w on it.
i'm told the 81s have bumpers that are chromed
plastic/fibreglass composite sections which  can be
hard to get them replated. i have a spare bumper with
no plating left on it and couldn't find any one in
canada who was willing to try to replate it......any
one have any experience getting these done?

mark                victoria,bc canada

81 imperial
78 salon
64 imp convert