"1980" Mark Cross Umbrella/Port on Ebay

There is a Mark Cross leather portfolio with owners manual, umbrella and key listed on ebay, 1 1/2 days left and price is up to $132.50! Are these rare?

I would like to complete my 1981 but the price seems pretty steep. From the picture looks like this is more of a sales brochure than owners manual.  What actually was supplied with a 1981-83 Imperial when it sold new?