1962 bad vibrations

Max:  I still have an unpleasant vibration when i'm stopping.  very
UNimperial.

Can you tell us a little more about the vibration?  Are you absolutely sure
it is from the brakes.  These cars can play mean tricks on you.  There are
some struts going forward from the front suspension to just inside the
bumpers.  The have a rubber bushing which can deteriorate and cause all
sorts of wobblies you can blame on the brakes.  Even if you have had the
front end rebuilt, this element sometimes gets overlooked.

Its just a thought.

Hugh