Parts from India - Reply from them

Well, There you have it:
________________________

Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your inquiry.

We can do the fabrication of floor pans or trunk pans
as per your specific requirement. Please send us  a
photograph or any drawing of the part.

Secondly, we do chrome and zinc plating on our parts.
Please send us more details for Cast Pot Metal parts.

We welcome your further inquiries for rough & machined
forgings, sheet metal parts, plastic injection molding
parts etc.

Best Regards,

Ms. Punita Sharma
Manager - Admn.

CAST FORGE INDUSTRIES
______________________

Next step: find a small, widely needed item that we
can photograph/mail to them and see about costs.  This
will only work if we get a bunch - which to me means
30 minimum.  I'd rather start on a tail-light pod or
something cast and small than go after a floorpan
(shipping that original mold to India will be a real
nightmare, even if it gets cut into quarters that they
reassemble!).

They pay people just about nothing per hour over
there, I suspect, and without the overhead imposed in
the US, this stuff could be very cheap.  I bought a
new motorcycle when I was there and it cost about
$450.  It had the so-so finish of an $800 new
motorcycle, but heck!

Please respond if you have a candidate part that has
been a tough to find item, and that you think others
are looking for, too.

Imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious