I have questions

1. Am I the only registered club member in Kansas and am I the youngest registered member(16yo)?

2. I took my radiator to a trusted radiator shop that my dad has taken his radiators to for a long time and the owner said it was too far beyond repair. So when I get a new radiator should I go with a copper radiator or an aluminum radiator?

3. My friends nagged me and nagged me for a long time, so I told them it would be a 1 time deal, I stomped the gas (no powerbraking etc, just pure muscle) and my 74 imp laid rubber for 1/2 block. I was just wondering if this was normal power you would expect from that year of car?

Any and all answers would be much appreciated.

Nathan Downs, 1974 chrysler imperial w/ 440bb