Bike/Crash test/scoped 1981 follow ups

Thanks to all for the great fold-up bike info.  I learned a lot, and hope to
have one nestled in the trunk of the 58 before too long.  My wife could not
resist pointing out it would make getting help when the car breaks down a
lot easier.

I am amazed no one got the name of the editor of a current best selling car
magazine who used to work at Chrysler Corporation in their crash testing
department and who wrote enthusiastically of the joys of crashing Imperials
into walls at 30 MPH.  Either that or no one cared.  Oh well.

Even more surprising is that no one is interested in the 1981 Imperial I
scoped yesterday here in San Antonio.  I guess some cars have it harder than
others.

Hugh