1968 Imperial Reviewed

Hi D2!
My name is Dan Melnik. I am a new member and noticed your attached email. I
was wondering if it was possible for you to send me a copy of the road test
for the 1966 Imperial ( I have a few convertibles). If this is just not
possible without tons of typing I would appreciate it if you could just send
me the name/author of the book you mentioned in the email.
Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. and good luck!
Regards,
Dan Melnik/dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx