Looking forward to OAKHURST-2002 CA IMPERIAL MEET

Looking forward to OAKHURST-2002 CA IMPERIAL MEET

Christian -

> Ditto looking forward to Oakhurst in May ---
>
> How many Imperials were at last year's CA meet in
> Solvang ???

I think about 50 Imperials were entered in the Solvang meet and there
were a few more floating around the area.

The "club newsletter" mentioned a few days ago is for the Southern
California Imperial Owners (SCIO) club - there's also Northern &
Sacramento area clubs.  Info on my web page,
www.TeamChicago.com/Imperial

Join a club - there's life outside the Internet!

Bob