Looking forward to OAKHURST-2002 CA IMPERIAL MEET

Looking forward to OAKHURST-2002 CA IMPERIAL MEET

Ditto looking forward to Oakhurst in May ---

How many Imperials were at last year's CA meet in
Solvang ???

This will be my first time at one of these events and
I'm not sure what to expect. It will be nice to be in
the company of other Imperial owners (maybe my wife
won't think I'm so crazy). I have seen exactly ONE (1)
Imperial here in Modesto in the last year or so (a
clean 64 coupe as I recall). I'm sure that my recently
acquired 65 Crown will like being around those of it's
own kind. The area around Oakhurst will make for a
pleasant cruise to and from the meet.

See you all there ---

Chris Walter
1965 Crown

---  <billwhite55@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<HR>

Had such a good time at last year's IMPERIAL MEET in
Solvang I could not resist a return visit.  The east
to west coast airfares are even lower than last year's
fares so I made my reservations.  I really wanted to
bring one of my Imperials but the r/t transport costs
were too high.  And this year when I photograph the
Imperials, I will gather the caption information too.

Bill White '55 and '59
<hr>