Web Page update 1966 Imperial PHOTO Brochure online

Web Page update 1966 Imperial PHOTO Brochure online

Hi All,
   Thanks to the efforts of Longtime IML member Chris
Hawkins, I now have a 2nd 1966 Brochure on the IML web
site at;
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearByYear/1966/Brochure2/
Unlike the Wild/Free-Love/drawn graphics brochure
posted last year by Mike and Christine, this one is
all Photographs.  Very cool and relatively rare
compared to the drawn version.   Hope you all enjoy
it!
Thanks Chris!

Jeff Ingraham
1964-66 Librarian