generator id.

Phillippe,

The Autolite generator  # GJM-7005-A (aka Chryco # 2098 083) was used in
1962.  It is a 35 Amp unit.  The GJM 7005 A generator, without pulley, was
Chryco part # 2098 082.

Interestingly, the GJM 7005 A generator (also listed as GJM-7005-S1) was
used on the following Canadian-built 1962 models :

all Valiants - 170 & 225 slant six
all Plymouth & Dodge Dart - 225 slant six
all Plymouth & Dodge Dart - with optional 361 V8,

The Plymouth and Dodge Dart models with the 313 V8 used Autolite #
GHM-7004-S1 (Chryco # 2095 422).

Alternators were optional on Canadian-built Valiants up to and including
1962, becoming standard equipment in 1963.

It is listed only for 1962 cars, but I do not have any truck catalogues for
that time period so do not know if it was offered in Dodge and Fargo trucks
as well.

It was considered a little too small for Chrysler and Imperial applications,
I guess.

Bill
Vancouver, BC