Please WELCOME New Member, Greg Graham (1967)

At 09:17 AM 2/14/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Fortunately I'm in Austin and there a several rust free '67's in parts
>yards around here.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any of them
>that will cut out sheetmetal.
Greg, are you talking about Austin TX?  I am in Austin too, but I have not
seen too may Imperials in junkyards!  There used to be a white 68 LeBaron
in a junkyard in west Austin (Spicewood springs, just west of 360) involved
in a roll over accident but with relatively little damage which I "stole"
its front bumper, but that's it (the car has been crushed now).  If you
know of any 67-68's in local junkyards, please let me know.
D^2, 2x68, black LeBaron (runs great, good shape), green 4 door sedan (runs
even better but needs lot's of cosmetic work)