Installing Electronic Ignition - 65 Crown

Installing Electronic Ignition - 65 Crown

Hi Chris,

The IML has gone through a number of threads concerning electronic ignitions
and all its pros and cons.  We have most of that discussion posted on the
website:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Electrical/ignition.htm

My brother-in-law just installed the kit from Mopar Performance (
http://www.moparperformance.com ) on his '65 convertible and he is VERY
happy!!

Let us know what you decide to do with your '65!  Good luck with whatever
you decide to do.

Best Regards,
Chris Trettin
1956 Imperial sedan