Transportation help needed???

Kerry,

I'm running about a week behind in reading my e mails, this may have already
been taken care of.  If not, I live in Algonac MI.  One hour North of
Detroit.  I can store it at my house as long as you don't mind it being left
outside.  You may have to wait a day or two for me to get back to you, I am
usually a day or two behind on my e mails.

Michael Bembas
1955 Custom