1960 block color?

Hi Kenyon, I have two Golden Lyons in the back yard. One runs and the other
needs lots of help. Neither are painted gold, but both are black. One's in a
59 4 Dr sedan & the others is out of a junked 60 4 DR HT. Denis RWC
http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Engine/413.htm

This page has a link to another non OIC website that
claims the Golden Lion 413 engines were painted
metallic yellow/gold in keeping with the name of the
engine.