Imperial brakes

Hi all,
  I just put new brake shoes,good drums and rebuilt the wheel cylinders
on my 66 Crown Coupe. The original problem was very low brake
pedal-almost on the floor. I power bled the system after all the work
and with the car sitting there the pedal was rock hard and very high.
When I started the car and stepper on the brake pedal it went almost to
the floor-as in before the brakes were done. One thing I found when I
was doing the brakes was that the rear wheel cylinders were seized
solid-I could not free them up even with a hammer and punch. I ended up
replacing them both. When I bled the brakes using a pressure bleeder,the
front wheel cylinders squirted out a healthy flow of brake fluid while
the rears just dribbled a small steady amount. Is this normal? Or is it
indicative of a restriction in the system as in the single brake hose at
the rear axle? I hope somebody can help with this.
Thanks
Don Savard

--
64 Crown 4DHTP       64 Crown Coupe