Re: IML: Cleaning under the hood of your Imperial

Re: IML: Cleaning under the hood of your Imperial

If you use Simple Green on a regular basis, say every six months on a daily driver, it is amazing but you do not have a mess.  Actually I have done this cleaning in front of my townhouse and washed it down the street drain.  Simple Green breaks down and emulsifies the dirt and grim from your engine.  Like magic no grease residue (I guess that is why they have the eco name).

Don Dickinson