Re: IML: Air Conditioning

I am considering doing the R134 switch on my 66 Imperial as per what has
been mentioned by other members (I have some bad seals anyways, so either
way I need to do some work to my system).

I would also recommend the Vintage Air system.  I have installed two of
these systems in older cars with great success - my 1964 Cadillac
Convertible and a 1969 Ford Bronco.  The Cadillac was a total custom job
that I did myself and you would be hard pressed to realize the change (if I
could only figure out how to use the original control face, I would be
really happy).  Vintage Air has a variety of sizes and you should be able to
find one that will fit.  I crammed the largest system I could get and it fit
like a glove.

Of course, I saved all the old hardware, but the new system works so much
better.   The climate control system in those early caddys were problematic.

Jonathan