IML: Great Race Report 9a- Imperial Expeditionary Force (61)

IML: Great Race Report 9a- Imperial Expeditionary Force (61)

OK, folks - with Manuel's aid, I have made a poor man's blog from the text postings so far.  I'll continue with both (text to IML, BLOG building as time allows).  But for those of you craving photos (and with some bandwidth to get them), go to

http://www.dte.net/project61/No%20Excuses.htm

Enjoy!
jc

<<winmail.dat>>