IML: Please Welcome New Members, David and Patricia Pruitt (1962)

IML: Please Welcome New Members, David and Patricia Pruitt (1962)

New Subscriber(s): David & Patricia Pruitt
Email Address is: pruitt@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Bozeman, Montana

Car(s) owned: 1962 Crown Imperial, 4 door hardtop (White with touch of slate blue trim). Blue interior

Self-Introduction: I have always liked the Imperials since my youth and that was a long time ago. Bought our Imperial in WA quite a few years ago and used it regularly. However the engine got hot one day and after I shut it down it would never start again. I am waiting, not too patiently, for husband to check it out to see what the problem is. Too many projects get in his way and it just doesn't happen. Would like to find a Flight-Sweep Trunk deck lid for it rather than the plain one it now has. I just love the car and hope to get it back in running shape someday