Re: IML: Question of the Day

Nobody else here got anything to say?

There ARE 700 of us here.  How about we hear from one
of the lurkers?  One of the folks that NEVER posts a
thing?  I can hear you breathing.  I KNOW you're out
there.  Speak up, Chuck.

Since I resemble that comment, here is a very abbreviated list of what I would get if I had infinite space and resources. None of these would be in #1 condition, but they would all be in high #3 to low #2 (I would like to drive them and not worry about them too much, but I don't enjoy working on cars). I will just include the post war cars, since the list would be far too long if I did.

1947 Cadillac Series 62 4 door (one of these was my first car, though it was closer to a condition of #5/6)
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible
1948-1950 Packard 4 door
1948-1950 Packard Convertible
1948-1950 Hudson 4 door (must have the straight 8)
1957-1959 Imperial 4 door
1957-1959 Imperial Convertible
1957/58 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1957/58 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham
1959 Cadillac Series 62 4 door (2 one with the top chopped off with the top still on)
1959 Cadillac Series 62 convertible (2 door)
1961-1964 Lincoln Continental Convertible
1964-1966 Imperial 4 door (I have one so I am good on that)
1964-1966 Ghia Crown Imperial
1964 Cadillac Fleetwood
1966 Cadillac Fleetwood (I had one and I really miss it)
1968 Imperial Convertible
1971 Cadillac Fleetwood
1971-1976 Cadillac Fleetwood 75
1974-1975 Imperial
1976-1978 NYB
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood (I have this one, but unfortunately it is no where near condition #3)
1980-81 Cadillac Seville
1980-1992 Cadillac 6 door limousine
2006 ASC Chrysler 300 (or whenever they actually build one)

I am sure that I have left off about as many as I have listed, but this is the list that comes to mind right now.

Mark Elliott
1964 Imperial Crown 4 door
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1982 Cadillac Deville