Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:26 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 1953 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL TOWN LIMO - $1 (sonoma)

--- Dick Benjamin <dickb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What a shame - how could ANYONE part out a car like
> this. This makes my
> blood boil.
>
> Just one look at that division from the back seat
> makes me drool.
>

> Kenyon - get on your horse!

I'd probably be better off sitting in my garage
pounding my left hand with a hammer.  That appraisal
couresty of the multiple non-running imperials already
lounging about in my life.  (This summer will be big -
I plan to actually drive 3 of them for the first
time!)

No, that car is for some other lucky fellow.

But thanks for thinking of me!

Kenyon Wills