RE: IML: 1953 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL TOWN LIMO - $1 (sonoma)

I’m not sure what he means by a similar motor – but if some other good running V8 will suffice, I’ll donate either a ’62 259 Cu. In. 180 HP Studebaker/3 speed/overdrive, a ’63 390 Cu In 300 HP Ford/Cruisomatic or a ’55 352 Cu In 275 HP Packard V8 to the cause, if it will save this car!? There is an available adaptor kit that will marry the Packard to any 727, or if he prefers, a GM 700R4 (not included).

Dick Benjamin

Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:54 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 1953 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL TOWN LIMO - $1 (sonoma)

I spoke with the seller when he first listed the car.  He said he would entertain offers for the entire package provided the deal includes a similar motor, which he wants to keep for another project.

Act fast or stay home.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man