Joe

From: "Ken Lang" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

HELLO LIST,

I got this info from a friend in a local (local to me) car club.  The person with the cars is somewhere in the Phoenix area.  Apparently he is losing his storage space and has a bunch of Imperials he has accumulated thru the years.

Quite a few 61s....most with engines and trannys, 413s and 727s,  sheet metal pretty good az and okla cars....any trim pieces that are missing are available.

All available for $500 each.

Some shots of the cars are available here.

http://homepage.mac.com/charger69rt/PhotoAlbum15.html

Information , call john at 602-569-1010

he will have more complete info and probably better pictures.

Ken