Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: IML: $500 Imperials

Ken Lang <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got this info from a friend in a local (local to me) car club.  The person with the cars is somewhere in the Phoenix area.  Apparently he is losing his storage space and has a bunch of Imperials he has accumulated thru the years.
All available for $500 each.
Please note that these are John (aka Johnny) Rosen's cars.  John has been discussed many, many times in this forum, and usually in less than a favorable light.

The value of many (most?) of the cars he has is debatable, even at $500.  This might well be the ultimate example of caveat emptor.

Elijah