From: "Harvey Wells" <harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 1:32 PM
Subject: IML: New addition!

Hi all,

Call me nuts, I just purchased a 93 Imperial and I've got a few questions
about the transmission.  For the most part it shifts and drives great.

There is a hard shift between gears mostly when cold and a slight vibration
when I come off the highway and I'm stopped.

I'm going to have the transmission serviced and I was wondering if there is
anything other than a flush and fill with a filter change that can be done
that could correct this.  What would be considered a 'tune up' and do you
think that might correct the vibration.

Right now the car is at my son-n-laws house and I'm not really sure he's
going to let me have it.  He really fell in love with it when I left it
there after I picked it up.  I told him not to worry that with 2 Imperials
there's a good chance he could end up with one!

He did use it to bring my daughter home from the hospital with my new
granddaughter!

Thanks

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx