Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: IML: New addition!

Harvey Wells <harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Call me nuts, I just purchased a 93 Imperial and I've got a few questions about the transmission. For the most part it shifts and drives great. There is a hard shift between gears mostly when cold and a slight vibration when I come off the highway and I'm stopped.
I'm going to have the transmission serviced and I was wondering if there is anything other than a flush and fill with a filter change that can be done that could correct this. What would be considered a 'tune up' and do you think that might correct the vibration.

There's some good information, including the ONLY correct fluid to use in this transmission, on the club website at http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1990/Repair/a604.htm

Congratulations on your new Imperial! How about some pictures for the club website when you get a chance?!?!?!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

The Imperial Bookshelf - Repair/Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More!

 My Collection of Imperials
 1965 Imperial LeBaron
 1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
 1970 Imperial LeBaron